It is no secret what my religion is. Some people think muslim women can’t do the same or more than non-muslims. We are here to break those prejudices.
English Posts / Entrepreneur / Muslimpreneur
English Posts / Entrepreneur / MuslimpreneurFirst of all, I apologize for not writing as much as I used to. I will try to be more constant from now on.Even if I am just writing mumbo jumbo.Kidding … of course.Do you really think I would waste your time?Do you?!Ok, I got that out of my system.Now to the serious part.I have earlier written about how to better your sleep quality. This is the one, I am blabbing about:I concentrated the post on how to get the right sleep. Now I will tell you about the pros and cons about when you keep to your routine.This is not only for you but a reminder for myself too. Lately, I have started a messed up routine. – I do not plan to continue this way.Let us start with the pros.
When to wake up and when to sleep.
Picture by Geralt
1. Your internal clock starts working rightAfter two weeks’ time and you keeping to your sleeping routine, your body should be used to it. That will make you wake up at you own most likely, before you alarm clock goes off.Which not only gives you an amazing feeling, but also it will not make you so cranky, since your sleep was not disturbed.
2. More time to do be effectiveYou feel like you finally have time to get things done. When you feel like it, you will actually get more things done.
3. You get extra timeFinally, you will start to have extra time to do the things you want, whether it is to read, write, film, draw, reflect, spend more time with your loved ones or whatever you like to do.
4. Feeling more driven and motivatedYes, amazingly, you will start to feel like you are actually doing something positive and using your time wisely.This will also make you believe more in yourself and before you know it, you will be looking back and thinking, ‘Huh? Have I really become so far, already?’
5. More willingYou will have more energy and you will suddenly be able to help others or finally do things, you have been putting off.
6. You can’t break your routineIf you break your sleeping routine, it is hard to get back at it again. You need to be consistent and sometimes you will have to be the mood killer, but it is for your best.If it is necessary, you can only be one hour late for bed. That is it. It will happen that you break your routine. When it happens, you have to get back on it as soon as possible.No late parties! Yes, it means no late parties or a night out. It might sound boring, but having fun, does not equal staying up all night.
7. Get up, even if you slept badIt will happen that you cannot fall asleep, especially in the beginning.When you get up at the same time every morning you will start to be able to sleep at the same time, every night.Remember: It takes about two weeks for at person to get used to a permanent routine. It takes patience and sacrifice.
This is how you get most out of the dayWe all have the same 24 hours every day. What we do with them, is what counts.Getting better sleep and be fresh every day, makes you work wonders.Sincerely,Hafsa FarooqFreelance copywriterDigital MarketerP.S. Get free tips to grow your business, just sign up to my newsletter.
English Posts / Entrepreneur / MuslimpreneurReflection on unhealthy entrepreneur living.Picture by 5688709
You might wonder, why I wrote those two scenarios.
If you do not know what I mean, you should read my post:
On both scenariosYou might be single or with someone. It makes a difference.If you are lucky enough to be with someone who understands you and you are able to talk to, but you are still going down the wrong path, you need to take a step back and figure out, if you keep want to hurt yourself and your loved one.If you are single, you need someone in your life to tell you to take that step back; otherwise, you are going on hurting yourself.I will be that person, at this moment.For both of you.
Breakdown, stress, heart attack and worseThere are many examples that living can be stressful.Some people, need a job, but cannot get one.Some people, struggle all their life with money.Some people have deadly diseases.Some people, are under so much stress, that they breakdown.Some people get mental issues.Some people work so hard, that it becomes the end of them.We all react differently to different kind of pressure.And we all have different issues.That is why it is important to know yourself and your body.Know your limits.And don’t cross them.I do not remember the name, but he is a very successful Danish entrepreneur. My guess is he is in his forties.He has a pacemaker.I do not think that needs a comment. You know why one gets a pacemaker.
Cherish lifeLife is a fragile thing and it is our job to make sure we make the best of it.Enjoy yourself.Enjoy the small wins.Enjoy your surroundings.Enjoy the things to come.Do not run so hard for a while, that you collapse right before reaching your goal.Lift your foot from the gas pedal and put on the cruise control.Taking care of your loved once, starts by taking care of yourself.Sincerely,Hafsa FarooqFreelance copywriterDigital Marketing ConsultantP.S. Signup to my private newsletter, and get what is going on with me, first!